If they throw stones at you, don’t throw back, use them to build your own foundation instead.以下是小编为大家搜索整理的2017年公共英语听力考试常用词汇考试题及答案，希望能给大家带来帮助!更多精彩内容请及时关注我们应届毕业生考试网!
1. We are quite sure that we can ________ our present difficulties and finish the task according to schedule.
A*** get across B*** get over C*** get away D*** get off
2. ________ recent developments we do not think your scheme is practical.
A*** In view of B*** In favor of C*** In case of D*** In memory of
3. Jessica was ________ from the warehouse to the accounting office， which was considered a promotion.
A*** delivered B*** exchanged C*** transferred D*** transformed
4. Mr. Smith asked his secretary to ____ a new paragraph in the annual report she was typing.
A*** inject B*** install C*** invade D*** insert
5. There‘s the living room still to be ________， so that’s my next project.
A*** abandoned B*** decorated C*** dissolved D*** assessed
6. The old paper mill has been ________ to make way for a new shopping centre.
A*** held down B*** kept down C*** cut down D*** turn down
7. It may be necessary to stop ________ in the learning process and go back to the difficult points in the lessons.
A*** at a distance B*** at intervals C*** at case D*** at length
8. You can hire a bicycle in many places. Usually you‘ll have to pay a ________.
A*** deposit B*** deal C*** fare D*** fond
9. My grandfather had always taken a ________ interest in my work， and I had an equal admiration for the stories of his time.
A*** splendid B*** weighty C*** vague D*** keen
10. ________ quantities of water are being used nowadays with the rapid development of industry and agriculture.
A*** Excessive B*** Extensive C*** Extreme D*** Exclusive
11. John cannot afford to go to university， ________ going abroad.
A*** nothing but B*** anything but C*** not to speak of D*** nothing to speak of
12. Most laboratory and field studies of human behavior ________ taking a situational photograph at a given time and in a given place.
A*** involve B*** compose C*** enclose D*** attach
13. If you don‘t like to swim， you ________ as well stay at home.
A*** should B*** may C*** can D*** would
14. Dr. Smith was always ________ the poor and the sick， often providing them with free medical care.
A*** reminded of B*** absorbed in C*** tended by D*** concerned about
15. Thomas Jefferson and John Adams died on July 4， 1826， the fiftieth ________ of American Independence.
A*** ceremony B*** occasion C*** occurrence D*** anniversary